Coach 2021/2022 CT-Shoreline Sharks
- Coach wood has an extensive background in Lacrosse. He played 4 years at Guilford High school and then moved on to Salve Regina University where he played as a Defender and was known as the “big hitter”
- He started his coaching career at St Michaels in Newport RI and helped lead his team for 2 years straight going undefeated. He was then asked to coach the Middletown high school in Middle town RI which he did for 2 years!
- Coach wood then moved back to CT growing his background in strength and conditioning both for himself and his clients. Coach Wood has a real passion and understanding for what it takes to become an elite athlete and his true passion comes out when working with his teams and pushing them to become the best possible athletes they can be.
- Olympic lifting certified and personally training for 7 years
- Speed and conditioning trained sport specific